Sales Intern (f/m/d)
FAQ on applying to Jobs via Reeply
Applying via Reely is easy! Reeply is a platform that makes it possible to apply to jobs via a short and quick video application. Don’t worry, you can record your Video answers as often as you want until you are happy with the result! The videos serve as a way to be a more authentic connection between employer and applicant and to be able to say hi. The video format is replacing the traditional motivation letter.
Yes, you can usually add supplementary documents or links, like a portfolio or LinkedIn profile, along with your video responses and CV
Once submitted, your application will be reviewed by the recruitment team of the company that you are applying to. If your profile matches their requirements, they will contact you for further steps in the recruitment process.
The questions in the video application are set up by the company you are applying to. Typically, they focus on your background, skills, and motivations. They are designed to give the company you are applying to a better sense of you and your personality. They are also designed to be a first foot in the door for you as the applicant, to introduce yourself in person, even before the interview stage!
Yes, as often as you want!
While the video answers have a time limit which will be indicated on the screen, you can rerecord your answer as often as you want until you are truly happy with the result! The videos are not meant to put pressure on you, they are simply a way to build a more authentic connection and to replace traditional motivation letters, as the video format allows for a more personal connection.
Your benefits as a Scanbot SDK team member
🔍Exciting insights: Opportunity to gain insight into other functional areas
🌍👥 Culture: Experienced international team
🕒 Flexibility: Flexible working times (given enough overlap with your team)
💻 Nice Gear: Latest MacBooks & external hardware of choice
📈Vibe: Flat hierarchies & a “Get it done” policy
🏠💼 Remote work: Fixed home office day
Education: Access to Books/magazines on request
👕👖 (or 🎽) Workplace: No dress code – come as you are!
➡️Why you should join us
Are you looking to kickstart your career in Sales? We’re excited to offer an internship that provides you with a gateway into this dynamic area. As a Sales Intern (f/m/d), you’ll become an integral part of our team and gain invaluable hands-on experience. Are you naturally curious and always ready to learn something new? Does stepping out of your comfort zone excite you? Then, we’d like to welcome you to our team!
➡️How you will make an impact
- Support the team in both Inbound and Outbound Sales activities.
- Actively prospect for potential enterprise clients on a global scale through email, LinkedIn, and phone calls.
- Build your own Outbound Sales campaigns and use them to set up meetings with prospective clients.
- Participate in Sales calls together with our Account Executive/SDRs to gain valuable insights into the world of Software Sales.
- Join Sales-related, interdisciplinary projects of your choice.
➡️What you need to succeed
- You are currently studying/completing your degree, or have first relevant work experience and are looking for a new challenge.
- You are eager to learn and motivated to understand how Software Sales and the Scanbot SDK work.
- You bring in a positive attitude and hands-on mentality.
- You are fluent in English.